SCARXGEN™ is a soft, clear, transparent, conformable, self-adhesive sheet made of medical-grade silicone, adhered to release liner. SCARXGEN™ is supplied non-sterile in medical grade peel open pouches.
SCARXGEN™ is indicated for use in the prevention and/or management of old and newly formed, red and raised scars (Hypertrophic Scars/Keloids).
● Optimizes moisture vapor transmission rate of the scar
● Enhanced hydration of scar
Transparent soft skin adhesive sheet
● Painless removal for all skin types
● Highly conformable to all body contours
Strong adhesive properties
● Washable & re-usable up to 25 times
● Does not require additional fixation tapes
● Durable & does not break or chip during re-application
● 100% medical grade silicone
● No residue or irritation during prolonged usage
● Proven to be Biocompatible as per applicable ISO 10993 standards
Economical & Cost-effective solution
SCARXGEN™ is available in the following dimensions
PRODUCT CODE DIMENSIONS
SXG001 3cm x 15cm
SXG002 6cm x 15cm
SXG003 12cm x 15cm
SXG004 5cm x 5cm
SXG005 10cm x10cm
SXG006 12.7cm x 11.4cm
SXG010 6cm x 12cm
SXG017 15cm x 15cm
We would be very delighted to serve you! Please share your order requirements through our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information unless you choose to provide such information. This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.